Home > Positive Inspirations
Positive Affirmations to remain ever stress free and happy
I am a spiritual sun, I radiate light and power.
My stress is like a passing cloud which I have created due to my incorrect thinking.
I forgive those that have brought me sorrow and I forget the past misdeeds that they have done against me.
I march into the future as the dawn of my own positive change envelopes my mind with unlimited rays of love and power.
I see others as actors in a play and the world around me as a stage.
Recommendations for stress reduction:
- Make a list of stress triggers and learn how to recognize them. Consciously try to recognize them and learn to relax in these situations.
- When feeling stressed try to relax by slowing down the thoughts - breathe in peace, breathe out stress.
- Limit your intake of meat products and your intake of refined foods such as refined sugar and white bread. Try to eat lots of fruit and vegetables as they are good for the mind, body and the environment.
- Talk politely and be open and honest.
- Respect other viewpoints.
- Do not gossip or criticise others.
- Be around cheerful and optimistic friends who think positively about life. This environment will encourage you to see life in a positive manner and it will be easier to cope with stress. It is best to avoid being around people who are always angry, who tend to always have a negative outlook on life and who often criticize others.
- Remember you can do whatever you wish if you have a benevolent attitude.
- Treat yourself regularly: have a massage, try yoga, meditation, aromatherapy or any alternative therapy.
- Remove obstacles by seeing problems as an opportunity of improving the self.
Quotes from the Team at Stress Management
~ to help you relieve stress in your life ~
You are the master of your own future, you can achieve whatever you wish, determination and positive thoughts will become the beacon for the path to success. Do not allow fear to hinder your progress.
Our mission is to sustain healthy stress free living. The information provided on this website is for self-awareness and educational purposes only. It should not be used as a replacement for professional advice in any way.