SYMPTOMS OF DEPRESSION
There are many factors behind why people develop depression. It can be caused through biological factures, originating from biochemical changes within the brain or body. Depression can also be influenced by external factors, such as grief caused by the death of a loved one.
Common Symptoms of Depression:
- Crying, for feeling down for unkown reasons.
- Lowered self-esteem and an altered self image.
- Morbid preoccupation with death, or wishing death.
- Disturbances in sleep, restless nights.
- Changes in eating habits, over eating or loss of appetite.
- Disturbances in sleep, low speech rate.
- Constant criticism and doubting of self and/or others.
- Lack of pleasure from activities that used to be pleasureable.
Don't allow these symptoms to control your life any longer - simply click on Online Depression for information on how you can recieve depression counseling online.
Quotes from the Team at Stress Management
~ to help you relieve stress in your life ~
You are the master of your own future, you can achieve whatever you wish, determination and positive thoughts will become the beacon for the path to success. Do not allow fear to hinder your progress.
Our mission is to sustain healthy stress free living. The information provided on this website is for self-awareness and educational purposes only. It should not be used as a replacement for professional advice in any way.